roleplaying movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No gods, no bitches, and no Admins (unless I choose so)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wastelands

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

Wastelands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"I do believe that we should run this one time, I mean, I have no idea what we're up against, and who you pissed off either. Lets just get the hell outta here!" Spoke Kroft, after a hesitant moment which was probably killing Damien. Kroft then piped up "let me just get some stuff, don't wanna leave the valuables here when they come, after that, it's all up to you good buddy, though I will leave a note here for the others just in case they want to drop by...". Krofts voice then trailed off into unintelligible mumbling of food and ammo. "Anyways, what'll it be?" Kroft finally said, waiting for the answer as to where to go.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingmovement.canadian-forum.com
The Family God
Admin
Admin
The Family God

PostSubject: Damien   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 pm

"Running: Fine by me, hope you can keep up, Spike. Who I pissed off: I honestly don't know."

He raised an eyebrow in question, "Alrighty then...just let me know when you're all set to go." Damien slowly rose to his feet, his legs aching slightly from his last run. "I'm almost always ready to run. You kinda half to be in this world when you can't quite take a bullet." Damien smiled slightly, and started to rub his calves. "Good god, these things haven't complained in over a week...I'm gonna need a solid rest later..."

Damien looked up to Kroft in question. "You got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: Fisk   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Fisk stood in the hideout amazed at how soon they caused trouble. "Kroft if you have any ideas you better hurry up and say them beacause we are running out of time and I only have one clip left" Fisk said quickly, wishing he had more ammo
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:57 pm

"Well, lets go then! I know a place in the old subway we can hide. I believe it's low on rations though, so it's only short term." Replied Kroft, looking legitimately concerned for Damien and Fisk. Kroft picked up a spare pistol and threw it to Fisk, then said "it's not very good condition, low on ammo too, but it's good to have. Now lets get moving, we don't know when they'll arrive". Kroft opened the door and motioned for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Family God
Admin
Admin
The Family God

PostSubject: Damien   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Damien looked to Kroft, and blinked a few times as his mind took in what the spiked one said. "Th-...the subways?" he asked. Instantly, thoughts of enclosed, dilapidated corridors with minimal moving space came to his mind. After processing that, another thought came to his mind.

"Ehm...if memory serves, that place is a bit more...irradiated than up here, right?" he asked nervously, his tail twitching momentarily. "I'm sure it's manageable...but..." he blinked his bright green eyes, the pupils both slivers in the bright light of the day, "Are you certain it's wise to go down there?"
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: Re: Wastelands   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am

Fisk thought about Kroft's suggestion, he knew alot of things could go wrong and he didn't like the idea of going into the subways because of how confusing the tunnels can be and there is a chance that what ever is after them will stop them before they get there. Fisk then decided that it was too risky to chance, "Kroft we should try to stay above ground where they can't trap us as simply, but enough talking we should run"Fisk said urgently.
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well it's either we go into the subway or we run into a collapsing building and wait for the idiots to find us or the building to collapse. Your chose, though I would strongly suggest the subway. Also, for the sake of argument, we're irradiated enough, the most that could happen is we get stronger or new abilities. I doubt that there's enough radiation to do that though..." Kroft's voice trailed off as he stared out the window, his eyes locked onto something moving. It seemed as though he was hypnotized by something, but what? Kroft quickly snapped back into reality. "I really think we should go to the subway, and I mean we HAVE to go now, so hurry up and decide, there's a subway entrance not too far from here, all we need to do is make a quick run for about five to ten minutes, and we'll be out of the hair of whoever is chasing you. Though may I remind you there is a colony of mutants down there, and I know a few people there, so we'll about as safe as being stuck in a bank vault" Kroft said quickly, becoming distracted by what was outside the window once again.

(HINT, HINT)
Back to top Go down
The Family God
Admin
Admin
The Family God

PostSubject: Damien   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Damien sighed, and started limbering up again. "I've got practically nothing on me, so you two best lead the way. If shit hits the fan, all I've got is this knife," he commented, tapping his new weapon at his side. "If it comes to gunfire, though, you two are on your own."
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: Fisk    Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Fisk stood up and and made sure his pistol had a full clip "Well hopefully it does not come to that" he said nervously now lets get going they are going to be here any minute

(sorry i have not responded in a while, i have been sidetracked recently)
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:03 pm

"Well then, we better get going, run around the corner over there, I'll meet up with you." Kroft said, going towards the back of the convenience store he called home.

(It's all good in the hood cory)
Back to top Go down
The Family God
Admin
Admin
The Family God

PostSubject: Damien   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Damien shrugged, and jumped on the spot twice. "I'll see you at the subway entrance, then. Don't make me wait too long" From there, he leaped onward before hitting the ground running, running off in an unknown direction into the ruined city.
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: Fisk    Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Fisk ran after Damien not wanting to be left behind, while he ran he noted how fast and agile Damien really was and thought about how he would be useful as a scout in dangerous areas
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Kroft watched as his friends ran to the subway station. When he was sure he was gone, Kroft went to the back and released his pet dogs into the street. Kroft made sure each and everyone of them left, except Sparky, he didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay with Kroft. Kroft looked to the dog, and said "if you gonna travel with me, you gotta keep up!". Kroft ran into the front of his home, and grabbed his weaponry. He made a run for the subway, with Sparky trailing not too far behind him. Kroft came up to the subway entrance and ran in. Kroft then saw Damien and Rolen waiting for him. Sparky got excited and jumped up on Damien licking him. Kroft laughed as this happened. "Hey guys, whats up?" said Kroft, looking at Sparky right after he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
The Family God
Admin
Admin
The Family God

PostSubject: Damien   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Damien had made it to the subway entrance with plenty of time to spare, and had begun to shadow-duel idly with his new-found blade.

Moments later, he saw Fisk catch up. Noting the man's appearance, and what he could remember of the snake-like one from the sewer performances, he guessed the man had at least a bit of agility, seeing how the almost-frail looking one had caught up to him before the spiked giant in comparison.

Damien smiled, and stopped his shadow-duel to address Fisk. "I'm honestly surprised you could keep up, mate. You don't look it, but you could make a decent traceur if you played your cards right...but judging from what used to happen in those fetid sewers, you're more of a contortionist than an acrobat, correct?"

Damien soon noticed a dog rushing up towards him, nearly tackling him. Damien tried in vain to hold off the canine's tongue-based attacks, but to no avail, as his face was soon covered on dog saliva. He was soon able to get the dog away from his face, and soon held the dog down on the floor, making sure the dog couldn't attempt to topple him over again.

Damien soon heard Kroft's voice in the empty air, and turned to face the spiked man. "Nothing much really...not a single thing going on, besides the occasional sound of dogs barking..."

Damien looked into the subway entrance, a shudder going through him. "No doubt we'd be safe in there...but I can't shake the feeling that we won't come out of there the same way we go in..."
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 pm

"Well, I guess that would be the best guess as to what will happen in there" said Kroft, looking down the dark tunnel. Kroft then stepped forward, and said "well, let's get going, we don't know when they will arrive".
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: fisk   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"yeah we better hurry, I can hear them getting closer. If it comes to conflict, we will definitely die so I have just this to say Kroft, run!"said Fisk right before he ran full speed into the subway tunnels

(sorry for not posting before i haven't been on the site since nate posted)

Last edited by zoroman5 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Horrible grammar, punctuation and spelling. try harder Cory! -Tom)
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well he obviously knows how to stick to a team..." Kroft muttered while preparing to run after him. Kroft looked over to Damien and said "are you coming or what?".
Back to top Go down
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

PostSubject: Kroft Robertson   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 pm

As Kroft looked over to Damien, he noticed that Damien was gone, probably down the tunnel. Kroft looked around quickly and decided that it would be the best effort to stay alive inside the underground. Kroft looked over to his new dog companion and said "Well, looks like our friend Damien went off on his own for a while. I guess he can take care of himself... But I have a bad feeling about what he just did...". Kroft looked into the tunnel, and ran in, only to see that he wasn't that far behind his other companion. Kroft was horrible with new names, and forgot this snake mans name already! Kroft shouted ahead to see if he was still moving, because it was quite dark. Kroft's eyes then become blinded by a sudden ignition of light, so he stumbles back. Kroft rubs his eyes until they can properly see again. the blinding light that had turned on turned out to be the automatic lights from before the bombs. Kroft moved forward, looking for his snake friend, while his dog walked behind him. A sudden shadow stops Kroft as he quickly glances to his left, then continues on his journey into the subway...
Back to top Go down
rolen greenleaf
rolen greenleaf

PostSubject: Fisk   Wastelands - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Fisk stopped to catch his breath and take in his surroundings, he was on what used to be the platform and it was in suprisingly good shape he decided to stop and wait for the others so he crouched in a corner pistol drawn just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wastelands   Wastelands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wastelands
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4