roleplaying movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No gods, no bitches, and no Admins (unless I choose so)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

promotions board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

promotions board Empty
PostSubject: promotions board   promotions board EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am

Post your promotions requests here, mind you, there are requirements for certain ranks

moderators - at least one weeks notice prior to the promotion, in order to be evaluated to see if you are ready to be a moderator. rules of being a mod - no power trips, if caught being on a power trip, you will automatically be de-ranked from moderator and banned for 5 days with 1 day notice prior to ban and de-ranking. no exceptions, ever! no threats - auto ban for 5 days, some exceptions to this rule apply. no taking over rp's or threads - auto ban for 10 - 15 days - no exceptions, ever!

Administrators - at least one week prior to promotions after already being a moderator, some exceptions apply. rules from moderators apply. Admin rules - no deleting threads without proper grounds, doing so will result in an automatic perma-ban, NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL! no promotions are to be given by admins, without my permission at all! no dramatic changes to the site, ever! doing so will result in an automatic perma-ban, no exceptions!

needed for promotions:
moderators - at least 50 posts on any forum
administrators - at least 100 posts on any forum

Last edited by zoroman5 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingmovement.canadian-forum.com
zoroman5
Admin
Admin
zoroman5

promotions board Empty
PostSubject: Re: promotions board   promotions board EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Roland Greenleaf has been promoted to Moderator
Reason: I know him well enough to let him be a moderator
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingmovement.canadian-forum.com

promotions board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
roleplaying movement :: promotions board-
Jump to: